Careers at Bruce Stevenson
Our current vacancies are listed below. However, we are always interested in hearing from people who think that they can make a real difference to our firm. If you believe that you could add value to our growing team, please e-mail a copy of your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]
Claims Handler – Full time
We are currently seeking to recruit a full time Claims Handler to join our Claims Department, which will be based in either our Edinburgh or Glasgow office although there will be a requirement to travel regularly between both. The role is ideally suited to someone with experience in general insurance claims handling, preferably property claims however all other classes of business will be considered. The candidate must be able to work well under pressure and have excellent customer service skills.
Key tasks include;
- Collating key information in relation to claims and in a suitable format for insurers
- Providing support and advice to our clients during the life cycle of their claim
- Validating information provided in accordance with policy terms and conditions
- Accurate reserve and settlement calculations in line with policy terms and conditions, in addition to own handling authority
- Managing internal and external enquiries
- Attending client and insurer meetings as required
- Collation and submission of MI to insurers and clients
- Pro-active management of workload
In return, Bruce Stevenson offer a competitive salary and training programme. As Chartered Insurance Brokers we are committed to training and development, ensuring we are the “Broker of Choice” for both clients and colleagues.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your CV, with covering letter, to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is Friday 7th April 2017.