Complaints Handling Procedure
As part of our commitment to customer service excellence, we take complaints seriously. We hope you find our service exceeds your expectations, however, we do realise that in any organisation situations can arise which are not satisfactory for all parties.
Steps you can take to inform us of a complaint:
- Should you have any complaints about the service provided, please, in the first instance, contact email@example.com
- You may also write to Scott Fairgrieve, Compliance Director, 76 Coburg St, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6HJ or call us on 0131 553 2293
Steps we will take to deal with your complaint:
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 5 working days
- We will fully investigate the circumstances of your complaint and if after 4 weeks our investigations have not been concluded we will notify you in writing and indicate when we expect to contact you again
- We will always aim to complete an investigation within 8 weeks but if for any reason our investigation is not concluded within this period we will write to you again, informing you of the reasons for the delay. If you are not satisfied with our progress you may be entitled to refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
- We will endeavour to act fairly and reasonably at all times and provide you with a professional service. If you cannot resolve your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the FOS to which we subscribe. The contact details are as follows:
- The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The telephone number is 0207 964 1000 and the website is www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk. The FOS is available to Retail (private) customers and Commercial customers, which employ fewer than ten persons and whose annual turnover and/or annual balance sheet does not exceed € 2M (Euros).