Purchasing a buy-to-let property is a major investment. Therefore it's important to ensure that your property is adequately protected in the event of a loss. A standard property owner's insurance policy may not provide the levels of cover you require.
We offer a specialist landlord’s insurance policy which provides enhanced levels of cover in comparison to other options in the market.
Our landlord’s insurance policy includes:
• Accidental damage to buildings and landlord contents
• Cover for malicious damage and theft by tenants
• Up to 90 days cover whilst the property is vacant
• Loss of rent/alternative accommodation up to 20% of the building sum insured
• Property owner's liability cover up to £5,000,000
• Trace and access cover for locating the source of a leak
• Low excesses in comparison to other products
• Legal expenses cover in respect of property disputes
• Delegated claims authority – most claims settled up to £5,000 without referral to an insurer
Please contact our team for a no-obligation quote for landlord’s insurance.
It’s crucial to always ensure that your covers and sums insured are adequate, and this is particularly true for those working in farming and...
We’re delighted to announce that throughout our 2-year partnership with SAMH we have raised a combined total of £35K for the charity.
Partnering with a...
Bruce Stevenson is “actively speaking” to a number of peers about potential acquisitions after reporting stronger full-year numbers.
Our revenue and gross written premium (GWP)...
Almost every business owns intellectual property but breaching the intellectual property rights of another can cost a fortune, even if it’s accidental. Infringement is...