Insurance for Life Sciences
Life Sciences are an important part of the national economy, and as an award-winning Chartered Insurance Broker, Bruce Stevenson can protect the industry when it matters most.
We cater for Contract Research Organisations, Medical Device & Lab Equipment Manufacturers, Pharmaceuticals and Supplements, Medical Software and Virtual Health, as well as many other products and services.
As well as standard Property and Business Interruption insurance, our specialist covers can include:
• Professional Indemnity (Errors & Omissions) including cover for contracts written under US Jurisdiction
• Products Liability including cover for ‘failure to perform’ and US Exports
• Employers Liability worldwide coverage
• Clinical Trials
• Directors & Officers Liability
• Damage to stock caused by deviations in temperature
• Worldwide Cargo by air, land and sea
• Cyber and Data Losses
It’s crucial to always ensure that your covers and sums insured are adequate, and this is particularly true for those working in farming and...
We’re delighted to announce that throughout our 2-year partnership with SAMH we have raised a combined total of £35K for the charity.
Partnering with a...
Bruce Stevenson is “actively speaking” to a number of peers about potential acquisitions after reporting stronger full-year numbers.
Our revenue and gross written premium (GWP)...
Almost every business owns intellectual property but breaching the intellectual property rights of another can cost a fortune, even if it’s accidental. Infringement is...