Today we wish to announce some exciting news on the evolution of Bruce Stevenson Insurance Brokers.
The question of succession in any business is vitally important to ensure continuity of service to customers and security for staff. For this reason, after 40 very successful and happy years, Bruce Stevenson has agreed to be acquired by the very well-respected broker Aston Lark.
Below, is more information about Aston Lark, but first, we wish to explain why we believe this is very positive news.
Rest assured, it will be business as usual for all our clients:
• The Bruce Stevenson name and brand will remain and will continue to operate as a separate legal entity.
• Importantly, Bruce Stevenson is now the Scottish division of a larger organisation in Aston Lark. As a result, we will have access to a wider market and additional services to offer our clients.
• All our hardworking staff, including our management team, will remain with the business and your client relationships with our staff will not change.
• All our offices will remain open, with our Glasgow office welcoming the Aston Lark team who are already operating in the city.
• Our IT systems and processes will remain with enhancements from Aston Lark.
Aston Lark Limited is one of the top five Chartered Insurance Brokers in the UK. Their ambition is to join forces with other like-minded insurance businesses and become the UK’s leading independent Insurance Brokers. They place commercial, employee benefits and private client’s insurance, and have several specialisms and sub-brands. The company employs over 1,000 people in over 35 offices around the UK, (including one in Scotland), and generates approximately £500m in premium. You can view their website here.
This decision has certainly not been taken lightly but, for the reasons outlined, we believe it is the right one. Our central aim is to work with a company whose core principles, culture and ethos align with our own and we have found that in Aston Lark. We have been extremely impressed with their approach to client care and the highest standards of professional service they provide.